Hydrate your Skin this Summer with Sheet Masks | The Face Shop White Tea Sheet Mask | Review

June 10, 2017

Sheet Masks are one of the summer essentials which should never be missed out. Apply it once a week or once in two weeks to hydrate your skin and bring back the suppleness and softness which tends to get vanish in summers. Be it normal dry, sensitive, or combination every skin should be pampered with care. The Face shop recently launched their Face Masks with a wide range to choose from. I chose The Face shop white Tea Mask

This is how it looks like:



\


What Brand claims:  The mask sheet drenched with emulsified moisturizing serum with ultra nourishing White Tea gives flaky, dehydrated skin a surge of moisture.








My Experience:

My skin is getting combination to oily in summers. I have even given up on my night cream instead I am using Alovera gel to keep off the oiliness. No matter you have an oily skin or dry, a right amount of moisture is a must for both. I enjoy wearing sheet mask as they give a relaxing and refreshing feeling. This sheet mask is made up of white tea, which helps in reducing sun damage and replenish skin firmness, white tea is rich in antioxidant which is a boon for the skin. I loved how soft and supple it made my skin also gave a flushed glow.

Direction for applying are on the back side of the sachet.



Pros:
  • Moisturizing
  • Paraben free
  • Hydrating 
  • Affordable
  • Made up with a thin sheet infused with moisturizing serum and goodness of white tea.
  • Heals the sun damage 
  • Gives natural glow

Cons:
      • The effect is temporary, better to use once a week to heal the sun damage.


Retails for 100 per sachet (one time use)



Thank you for today
Until next time Stay healthy Stay beautiful !!
-Rajni



Please share your suggestions and questions on my email Rajninina@gmail.com

lets get social connect with me on Instagram @thecozyflare

💜 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts