Your Sunscreen Guide | Sharing my Favorites & Review

June 18, 2017

SUNSCREEN- why we use sunscreen- what is BEST SPF



Sunscreen is an important part of your skin care. Summers are here and the one summer essential you should not skip on is a sunscreen. Applying sunscreen should not be restricted to summers only. Be it any season, protecting your skin from sun damage is important. It not only moisturizes your skin, also protects the skin from harmful sun rays which can cause tanning, aging & wrinkles. The ultraviolet rays damage skin elastin, which results stretching of skin and you notice early aging on your skin. It will not show the effect on younger age, but with time it will show the skin damage signs like wrinkles, Tanning & early aging of the skin.

SUNSCREEN GUIDE- why we use sunscreen- what is BEST SPF



Now you know the importance of sunscreen, let's talk about other important things.

Things to keep in mind:
  • It is recommended to always apply a sunscreen with SPF 30 and more
  • Apply sunscreen at least 15-20 mins prior to stepping out of the house
  • It is always good to take sunscreen that protects from UV rays
  • Reapply it every 3-4 hour
  • Last but very important always check the ingredients your sunscreen has, they must have Zinc and titanium oxide which protects from UV rays.

VLCC Sunscreen with SPF 40 +++


SUNSCREEN GUIDE- why we use sunscreen- what is BEST SPF


I use this sunscreen especially for my hand and foot as my skin is dry and this sunscreen does wonders for dry skin. I apply it with my regular moisturizer as the consistency is a little thick. it absorbs into the skin and makes my skin soft and glowing.
I am not using this for my face as I am a combination skin type with more oily, a little thick for my facial skin.

Pros:
  • Paraben Free
  • Not tested on animals
  • Good for Dry skin
  • Has SPF 40 +++
  • Vegan

Buy it Here

Neutrogena Ultra sheer dry touch sunblock with SPF 50 + (PA +++)

SUNSCREEN GUIDE- why we use sunscreen- what is BEST SPF

SUNSCREEN GUIDE- why we use sunscreen- what is BEST SPF


This is the best sunscreen I have come across so far. Consistency is not very dense, easily glides on the skin. Great for all skin types, it has a mild fragrance which is safe for sensitive skin. This is holding the highest grade of UV protection which makes it more efficient. I mix it with my moisturizer before using. It does a great job of skin protection.

Pros:
  • Suitable for every skin type
  • Non greasy
  • Lasts long
  • Has SPF 50 ++
  • Mild fragrance 

Buy It Here



This was all about Sunscreens, have you used any one of them? tell me your experience in the comment section!!
Do let me know if you want me to post about more sunscreens.
Till then Stay Healthy Stay Beautiful. ❤
xoxo
Rajni


Lets get social connect with me on Instagram follow @thecozyflare

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts