Mond'Sub Pearl Revitalizing Face & Neck Mask | Review

July 24, 2017

Sheet Masks are a boon in skin care nowadays because of the easy skin care routine it provides in just minutes. It is a convenient option for those days when you feel lazy to continue with the daily skin care routine. Sheet mask generally provides hydration to your skin. If you are one of them who travels daily for work or college, then you must have a sheet mask routine once a week.































I got this Mond'Sub sheet mask in my Glamego July box.



What Brand claims: It's a pearl revitalizing mask, which will give your skin lightening, brightening, rejuvenating, lifting and firming effect.


It comes with a Vitamin C Essence in a different section of the same packet, which has to be applied after the mask, once you put on the mask, leave it for 15 mins.
Afterward, apply the vitamin c essence on your face, massage it for 2 mins then rinse it with warm water.

Check my review on The face shop mask Here


My Experience: This mask was a little different from others. It's a complete face and neck mask secondly; it comes with the Vitamin C essence which you can apply after using the mask. I knew it would give hydration to my skin, but to my surprise, it actually worked well for a dry bump on my face, which I was trying to remove for a few weeks. This mask did actually work upon it and the bump vanished in just one use. Possibly, on account of the Vitamin C essence. I was more than happy with the results and I highly recommend this to all.



Pros:

  • Moisturizing
  • Hydrating
  •  Rejuvenating
  • Vitamin C essence
  • A complete face & Neck mask
  • Gives instant glow
  • Tightened the pores

Cons:
  • None

Buy this Here!

Ratings: 5/5


Thank you for today
Until next time Stay healthy Stay beautiful !!
-Rajni



Please share your suggestions and questions on my email Rajninina@gmail.com

lets get social, connect with me on Instagram @thecozyflare

Do not forget to subscribe to the blog for regular updates !
💜 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts