How Changing A Few Habits Helped Me In Achieving A Healthy & Glowing Skin

December 10, 2017

We all desire for a clean & glowing skin, but the question is how to go about it? Even if we know, we don't do what it takes.
Following a regime for a few days will definitely not do any good if not pursued as a habit. Being a working professional, I can surely relate to the ladies who cannot continue on taking extra care for their skin, due to the busy and hectic schedules.

Struggling with the same issues I some days discontinued on my skincare routine and as a result, found myself endeavoring to get rid of the breakouts I would get.
Eventually, I picked up a few simple habits on my daily routine to get the benefit.

Here are a few habits which helped me to achieve a healthy skin and even after applying makeup on a daily basis I don't get any breakouts or pimples.


1) Drink a lot of water: I know you must have heard about this a lot many times, even I did and always dismissed the idea by thinking "I will start" but never really did.
Drinking water helps in cleansing your body and skin from inside. It helps in detoxifying, increases your metabolism and helps in weight loss as well. I must say, this is the easiest way to achieve a glowing skin naturally.



Remember to always carry a water bottle with you, especially at your workplace, to make sure you don't skip over it.
You can also add some flavor to it, by adding lemon slices, mint or cucumber which will also increase the benefits.
By following this regularly, you will see the visible difference overall, not just the skin but overall health as well.


2) Add Green Chili to your diet: Green Chili is one of the best spices in India, commonly used for cooking. But, do you know green chili has a lot of skin & health benefits as well? ; This spice is rich in antioxidants, iron and Vitamin C. Hence, it is beneficial for your skin regime. Eating it regularly will make your skin naturally healthy & glowing.



If you are on a weight loss diet, you can add green chili twice a day with your meals as it contains zero calories and helps in digestion as well.

3) Taking Off the makeup before bed: This is the one routine you need to follow religiously, to keep the skin problems at bay. Applying makeup on a daily basis can cause breakouts and pimples, if not taken off.
I use coconut oil to take off my makeup. Coconut oil is naturally beneficial for a glowing skin. Take a few drops on a cotton ball and wipe it all over your face to remove the makeup.
Once done, wash off your face with your regular face wash.
I would always prefer coconut oil for cleansing instead of the cleansers available in the market.



These are a few changes I made in my daily routine, and I am happy with the results so far. I don't promise you wonders instantly, but I assure you the visible difference you will notice with time.
I have seen the difference on my skin, my skin texture and slight pigmentation has been improved.
Give it a try, I hope it will help you as well. also share your views and feedback on it.



Picture courtesy: Shutterstock & Pinterest


Thank you for today !
Until next time Stay healthy Stay Gorgeous!!

Love ❤
-Rajni





Let's Get Social connect with me on Instagram Follow @thecozyflare
other social media platforms are mentioned at the end of the page.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts